Tuesday, December 22, 2015

How to quit smoking

eBook - Smoke No More - The Easiest Way to Quit Smoking

Well I was a long time smoker. 23 years or so. I was also a pretty heaver smoker. At least a pack and a half a day. If you are like me, you really think you are in love with your cigarette. I made up many excuses as to why I did not need to quit. I really thought I enjoyed smoking. I really thought I needed it and that is was helping to reduce stress, which is totally NOT TRUE.

What I was not enjoying was the fact that I was/am getting older and that it was getting harder and harder to do any physical activities. I could not walk up my stairs without breathing heavy and at 38 years old that is pretty scary. I want to live as long as I can. And I want to be as healthy as I can be. The sooner you quit the better.

Its been about a year now since I quit and I am proud to say that I can now walk up the stairs without being out of breath. The change happened so quickly. I feel so much better. Better then I could have imagined. I actually did not realize how bad cigarettes made me feel until after I quit.

Quitting is a lot easier then you think. All it takes is a little bit of mind control. Believe me, I did it and you can do it.

I wrote a short eBook explaining how I quit so easily. It was my personal experience on quitting and my personal opinions. I am hoping that I can help you or someone you know quit too! You will be so happy you quit.

You will spend lots and lots of money on useless quitting products, which will not work in the long run for most. My way is free so give it a read and become smoke free. I know you can do it because I did it.

You can read the book by following any of the following links:

Smoke No More on Google Books 
Smoke No More on Amazon Books

No comments:

Post a Comment